Academic Media Services
OIT’s Academic Media Services has technical consultation, services and resources to help record your lectures and events, produce online or flipped classroom videos and publish and/or live stream your content. Some services are offered directly, and some in close partnerships with technology groups throughout the university and health system.
Here's how we can help:
- Academic Video Production
- Captioning Service Consultation — Get resources to caption your live or recorded videos
- Duke Digital Signage & DukeFlyer — Set up your own digital sign or broadcast your message via video screens in our system-wide service
- Digital Media Resources — Get consultation on digital media tools and processes at Duke
- DukeCapture — Get automated and on-demand lecture and event recording at over 130 locations across the Duke campus and everywhere else through DukeCapture Mobile.
- iTunes U — Publish your audio and video to iTunes U and make them available for download to iPods
- Multimedia Project Studio (MPS) — Use audio/video editing and recording equipment. Available for students, faculty and staff.
- Warpwire — Use simple, secure on-demand video streaming
- Wowza — Stream your video live
- YouTube — Share your YouTube channel’s content on Duke's YouTube channel. Highlight video from the classroom, research and campus life.
Other Digital Media Programs & Services