Create surveys, polls, questionnaires and forms using advanced and easy-to-use survey software.
You can quickly sign-up for a Qualtrics account at no-cost using your Duke credentials.
Qualtrics lets you send and track participation, invitations, and reminders; display survey results in real time, graphically and statistically; and export raw data in a variety of formats (to CSV, XML, HTML and SPSS, a popular statistical package available through OIT software license).
Other key features include:
- Libraries of customizable templates and question banks that can be shared by users and groups.
- A “quick survey builder” guide for beginners.
- Survey translation capabilities, allowing respondents to select a language or default to a browser language preference, then tracking those selections in survey results.
- Continuous file saving, minimizing potential data loss due to browser crashes.
- Folders for survey organization.
- Collaboration with other Qualtrics users at Duke and external organizations