Through a free program led by four Duke professors, employees and students have a unique chance to learn coding skills.
IT Training and Outreach
You can find IT Training that fits your needs at Duke.
From advanced topics like programming to everyday uses like Microsoft Office, there's an option right for you.
These training options are availble to all students, faculty and staff.
- LearnIT @ Lunch - In-person workshops
- TechTutors - one-on-one technology tutoring
- Online training - on-demand online training
- Advanced IT - Roots training program for researchers and advanced users
- IT professional training for IT staff
IT training takes place in several locations across campus. Check out the campus map for help finding a specific locations.
If you have disabilities or anticipate needing accommodations or if you have questions about physical access please contact OIT Training email@example.com in advance of the program.
You may read Duke's training policies.