System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Duke University IT staff can utilize a number of endpoint management services to support efficient maintenance of computing devices. These services are available to all IT support groups at Duke. Centrally managed for Windows based computer configuration support, Configuration Manager provides remote control, patch management, software distribution, operating system deployment, network access protection and hardware and software inventory.
- Windows operating system installation/imaging including the latest Dell and Lenovo device drivers
- Build and deploy software applications and packages
- Remote access to client machines with no user interaction required
- Windows operating system patch management
- Provide users with a list of approved software that can be installed with no local admin access via Software Center
- Access to numerous pre-built reports.