Getting Started with My Tours
Anyone with a Duke NetID can log in to MyTours; however, if you src="https://duke.service-now.com/re a first time user, OIT will need to set up an account for you and your collaborators (think of it as a folder for your tours) and assign your NetIDs to be able to access that account. For assistance with this, please contact the OIT Service Desk at http://www.oit.duke.edu/help.
- Go to https://app.mytoursapp.com/
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Log in with Duke NetID” as shown in the screenshot below. Make sure not to enter any information in the “Email” and “Password: fields on this page. After you click “Login in with Duke NetID,” you will be taken to the standard Duke Shibboleth login screen.
- Go to the "Preview and Publish" tab for your tour.
- Under "Available Apps," press the "Create link request" button for whichever app (Duke Explore or Duke Location Learning) you would like your tour to be a part of as shown in the image below.
- An email will be sent to Duke src="https://duke.service-now.com/s My Tours administrators, who will link your tour. Someone will be in touch with you within three business days to let you know your tour has been linked.
While both Duke Explore and Duke Location Learning are free, publicly available apps from Apple's App Store, Duke Location Learning primarily contains content limited to courses at Duke or specific working groups on campus. Duke Explore contains tours that are intended for general audiences, such as community-based projects that extend beyond the Duke campus.
My Tours maintains documentation for some of the advanced features in My Tours here: https://getauthentic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000130993-My-Tours
If you are interested in particular functionality you don src="https://duke.service-now.com/t see documented here, or you have questions after reviewing any of this documentation, please contact email@example.com and someone will assist you.