Dukeblue: Manual setup instructions for Windows
How to Manually setup DukeBlue
1. Open up Control Panel and open up Network and Internet, then click on Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on Set up a Connection or Network then click on Manually connect to a wireless network.
3. Type in Dukeblue in the Network name box. Change Security type to WPA2-Enterprise. Click on Start this connection automatically.
4. Click on Change connection Settings.
5. View EAP Properties
A. Select Settings and proceed to step B
B. Make sure your settings match the settings below here and then Click Ok
6. Click on the Wireless icon on the bottom right of your taskbar, then Click on Dukeblue and press Connect.
7. Type in your NetID and Password and it should connect to Dukeblue.
8. It should now be connected and display the word 'Connected' in the way that it does in the image below
If you are still having difficulty connecting to Dukeblue, please consult with your local IT support, or contact the OIT Service Desk at 684-2200.
Article number: KB0022709
Valid to: June 20, 2024