Directory: Update full name alias
You can have up to two alias addresses associated with your NetID account. Updates to the full name alias are instant.
The steps below will show how to view what you have set and make any changes as necessary.
- Log into your OIT Self Service account
- Click on the 'Accounts' tab then view the 'Email' section.
- Click on 'Manage Email Settings' to expand the for more email option
- Click on the 'Edit' button next to 'Full Name Email Alias'
- Make changes/add to the available email aliases as needed. Click 'SUBMIT EMAIL ALIAS UPDATE' when done.
- You will receive notification of success or failure. If you receive a failure message, one of the alias' chosen is already taken. Choose another email address.
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk - 919 684 2200
Duke Medicine Users: DHTS Service Desk - 919 684 2243
Article number: KB0018348
Valid to: November 10, 2024