Adobe Cloud Services
Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Acrobat accounts now includes Cloud Services with 100GB of storage.
Turning on access to Cloud services will enable the following valuable services:
- Typekit Fonts
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Creative Cloud Market
- 100 GB Cloud storage
- CC Files
As these features are made available there are a several important things to keep in mind:
- Creative Cloud services are not permitted to be used in clinical settings or in conjunction with PHI.
- Users are responsible for the protection of any sensitive data accessible to them while using Adobe products
- This includes electronic, print, voice or any other form in which the data is captured.
- For more information, please see the Duke Data Classification Standard.
- By installing Adobe applications, you agree not to store any sensitive data in Adobe’s cloud-based storage.
To access Creative Cloud under the Duke license please visit: Software Manager
For General information and license restrictions please visit: Adobe License Information and Restrictions
Article number: KB0037309
Valid to: January 12, 2025