Kuali Build Documentation
We've selected particularly helpful articles from the Kuali Build knowledge base for three types of Duke users:
- Form submitters - Users who have submitted Kuali Build forms
- Workflow resources - Users responsible for completing tasks and approvals in a Kuali Build workflow
- App developers/administrators - Users with permissions to create and make changes to Kuali Build apps (forms/workflows)
- Where can I see forms I've submitted or saved? This article includes information about how to see the status of your submission. It also covers withdrawing your submission and duplicating it.
- Getting started for reviewers/approvers
- Where can I find the forms I need to approve (Action List)?
- How do I approve, acknowledge, or complete a task in a form?
- How do I see where a submission is in the workflow process (Workflow Status)?
- Creating custom document list views
- Getting Started for App Administrators
- Advanced/Smart Gadgets: Data Lookup (Single Item), Data Lookup (List), and Data Lookup (Multiselect) This article covers using gadgets that provide an integration to Duke systems of record or other data sources.
- Office Use Only Setting This article covers enabling a setting on a form section to hide it from the form submitter's view.
- Workflow Settings and Form Edit Controls This article describes how to make sections of your form hidden or editable during the workflow.
- Sharing an App/Form This article covers how to obtain the URL for the form so you can distribute it.
- App Permissions This article covers how to set permissions for individuals or groups. Permissions include creating (i.e. submitting), reading, updating, and deleting documents (form submissions).
- Data Sharing This article covers how to share data between one form/app with another.
- Document List/Data Settings This article includes information about setting a default view for the document list.
Article number: KB0036397
Valid to: February 20, 2025