Sites@Duke: Renewing a WordPress site
How do I renew my Duke WordPress site?
The Administrator for the Duke WordPress site will be notified via an email when a web site needs to be renewed. A notice will also appear on the site’s Dashboard indicating that the date to the site is set to expire.
To renew a Duke WordPress site:
- First go to https://sites.duke.edu/ and click on the “Login” button
- On next page, click on the “Click here to log in with your Duke NetID” link
- At the Duke Sign-in page, enter your NetID and password.
- The WordPress site should open up displaying your Dashboard page.
- Click on the “Renew Now!” hyperlink at the top of your Dashboard.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking on “Renew” button
- You will get a confirmation message indicating that the site is renewed for two years.
To check a Duke WordPress site’s expiration date:
- Make sure you are logged into the specific site’s Dashboard
- Click on “Settings” on the left panel
- Click on “Renew This Site”
- A message will display indicating if it needs to be renewed, and it will display the date the site is set to expire.
Article number: KB0027897
Valid to: September 18, 2024