Office 365: Attach or link a Duke Box file via Microsoft Outlook mobile app
- Attach Duke Box file via Microsoft Outlook mobile app
- Microsoft Outlook for android
- Microsoft Outlook for iOS
Note: You must add Box to your Microsoft Outlook mobile app in order to attach a Box file using this method. Do do so, please follow the instructions listed here.
- Create a new email via the Microsoft Outlook app
- On the bottom, click the attachment icon
- Select Choose from files
- Choose a recent file or click SEE ALL in the list under the Duke Box account
- Click the file and scroll to the bottom. Select the option you prefer.
- The file or link is now in the email and can be sent. Left screenshot below shows as an attachment, right shows as a link
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk - 919 684 2200 or oit.duke.edu/help
Duke Health Users: DHTS Service Desk - 919 684 2243