Conference Phones - VoIP
Conference Phones (Cisco 8832)
OIT can assist departments in the procurement, programming and installation of Cisco 8832 digital conference telephones. These devices, once programmed by OIT, can be connected to any active data port and the phone number will follow the device. Below is a link to the Cisco web page with more information about this unit.
Cisco link 8832 Data Sheet
Cisco link 8832 Quick User Guide
- This device is not covered under the allocated rate structure
- Departments are responsible for the purchase of a replacement device if the unit malfunctions or is damaged
- Normal lead time from fiscal approval is (10) business days
- To request service contact the OIT or DHTS service desks and provide the following information:
Information Required for Ordering
- Department requesting service
- Building, floor and room number where phone is to be installed
- Type of equipment to be ordered (Cisco 8832 Conference phone). Unit is also available with extended microphones.
- Departmental cost center to charge device purchase to
- Departmental cost center to charge monthly allocated digital line rate to if different from above
- On-site contact name and phone number for technician to schedule installation