Office 365: retrieve message headers using OWA
Gathering header information in OWA
You can gather header information for a received email if requested by an IT Analyst by following the steps below.
This is performed easiest in OWA(Outlook Web App)
- Log into OWA by going to mail.duke.edu
- Log into your Duke account(if necessary)
- Find the message in your email account that you need headers for and double click
- Click the icon on the top left of the new window with your email as per the below screenshot
- Click View Message Details in the dialog box
- The dialog box that comes up is the header. Copy/paste all of the information and provide it to the analyst in the requested method.
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk - 919 684 2200
Duke Medicine Users: DHTS Service Desk - 919 684 2243
Article number: KB0018320
Valid to: April 25, 2024