You can get a free personalized one-on-one training on multimedia applications (audio/video), graphics and web development through TechTutors.
- Appointments with our student TechTutors are available in 1/2 hr. or 1 hour time slots. You can schedule follow-up appointments as they are available.
- All appointments are held in the MPS Project Studio (in the lower level of Bostock Library on West Campus just down the hallway from the Link).
- You will be asked to complete a small online survey after each appointment to help us evaluate the success of the program.
Schedule an appointment with a tutor.
- When scheduling the appointment, participants will be asked to give some background information about their project and/or what they are hoping to learn.
- All appointments are open to Duke students, faculty and staff and are available on a first come, first served basis.
NOTE: Tutors are available during the fall and spring academic semesters only. Visit the Multimedia Project Studio during staffed hours for walk-in help throughout the year.