Use Zoom Meetings to meet using video, voice, and screen sharing with colleagues across the campus or around the world. With Zoom Meetings up to 300 participants can attend via phone, computer, mobile device, or video conferencing endpoint. For meetings with more than 300 participants, please contact the Service Desk.
- Join via computer or telephone. Participants may dial the US dial in numbers from around the world, international toll dial-in support is also automatically included for many countries.
- Note: Whenever possible, participants should use VoIP (Voice over IP or "calling from the computer/using computer audio") for Zoom Meeetings. Reserve the option to dial in only if you are having issues with VoIP or your computer. Be aware that local phone carriers may reach capacity during periods of extremely high usage. If this happens, you can also try calling on a mobile phone.
- Use rich features for online collaboration and instructional tools to support classes such as breakout rooms, raise hands, and attention tracking
- Add Zoom to your Sakai class site to easily schedule classes via Zoom and automatically share recordings
- Record your sessions and make available via Duke Warpwire or any other video sharing service
Zoom Meetings is available automatically for Duke University and Duke Health campus-based faculty, staff, and students.
Duke Health may use Zoom for classes and meetings. It may NOT be used for clinical purposes to see patients or exchange PHI. Any meeting with the possibility of PHI may not be recorded.