Are you looking for a solution to email large groups of people? At Duke University, this refers to sending email to more than 100 people in the community. For Duke University Medical Center (DUMC) or Duke University Health System (DUHS), this means emailing more than 500 people. If your department regularly sends messages, Emma at Duke may be a solution for you. You could use Emma yourself or, if you only send rare or occasional distributions, the OIT Service Team could help by sending a message on your behalf.
Some of the features of Emma at Duke include:
· Mass, bulk emailing at Duke,
· Duke branded, professionally designed email templates,
· automated recipient lists from Duke systems of records,
· multiple permission levels for users, and
· data tracking for open and click rates.
NOTE: Bulk emailing to individuals at Duke is subject to the group email policy.
Emma is available to a limited audience at Duke currently as a pilot. Submit interest.