iTunes U Public Pages
What are iTunes U public pages?
Duke’s public pages on iTunes U present information that is intended and approved to be distributed both to Duke and non-Duke viewers. Please make sure you have the rights to distribute any content you include on iTunes U.
- If you are looking for iPod course information or Duke Digital Initiative information, please visit the DDI site.
- If you wish to visit Duke's public iTunes U page, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/institution/duke-university/id420416991
- If you wish to log in to view your content on Duke's public iTunes U site, please visit https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/DZStudio.woa/wa/SignIn
- Procedures for setting up a new space in Duke on iTunes U:
- Fill out our iTunes U Public Space Request form.
- Record and produce your audio and/or video.
- Edit your collections and upload your files*
- Log in at: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/DZStudio.woa/wa/SignIn
- See the iTunes U user guide for instructions
- iTunes U Public Site Manager requires
- iTunes version 9 or later for Mac or Windows
- The latest version of iTunes (in order to guarantee a consistent user experience)
- Safari version 4.0.3 or later for Mac or Windows
If you have uploaded content that you'd like to recommend be featured in a topic section or on the front page, please let us know.
- iTunes U User Guide
- iTunes U Resource Page and Discussion Forums
- File/Media Format suggestions
- iTunes copyright overview and Duke Scholarly Communications
* Please publish only media you have created or which you are legally allowed to publish. Content uploaders bear sole responsibility for the content they provide using iTunes U. Guidelines and Policies can be found here.
Publishing to iTunes U using DukeCapture
Recordings generated via DukeCapture-Lectopia or DukeCapture-Panopto can be automatically imported into iTunes U via Lectopia or Panopto RSS feeds. Please contact your DukeCapture Site Administrator for assistance with setup.