EMS Space Management and Room Scheduling
EMS is an industry-leading space management and room scheduling software that connects people to spaces and resources. EMS allows users to manage and optimize their room and resource scheduling.
Use cases include:
- Meeting and Room Scheduling
- Hoteling and Workspace Management
- Classroom, Campus and Exam Scheduling
EMS allows users to manage and optimize their room and resource scheduling, solving for a magnitude of scheduling scenarios. EMS serves the needs of both dedicated experts and casual everyday users, allowing for their different needs and workflows.
- Search by building, room, capacity, room features
- Integrates with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, Facility Management Systems, HR Systems, Digital Room Signs and Student Information Systems
- Book spaces from an online web portal, interactive digital screens, kiosks, mobile devices, and more
- Option to approve a reservation for your space before it is confirmed
Thank you for your interest in using EMS as your choice in room and resource scheduling. This survey is intended to gather information from interested departments as the initial step in the onboarding process. Current departments using EMS include: Athletics, Recreation, Fuqua, School of Nursing, DCRI, and several others. If you are looking to book space please go to rooms.duke.edu. Click here to fill out the survey. For additional questions or inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.