Printing: How to Install ePrint
How to install ePrint on your Windows or Mac computer
- Navigate to https://software.duke.edu/ in your browser. Log in with your netID and password, click ‘Search for Software’ and search ‘ePrint’.
- Click ‘ePrint Client’, scroll down and click ‘Add to cart’ (Choose Windows or Mac installation).
- Click ‘Checkout’ in the upper left corner, fill out the required information and click ‘Continue to next step’.
- Review your information and click ‘Continue to next step’.
- On the next page, follow the link to ‘view your orders’ and find your ePrint client download.
- Click ‘Download/License Information’ and the download should begin.
- Open the zip file and follow the directions on the installer.
- Once installation is complete, you should see ePrint_OIT as a printer option on your machine.
Article Number: KB0025681