Office 365: Configure Outlook 2016 for Mac
- Setting up Outlook 2016 for Mac OS
- Mac OS
- Outlook 2016
- In Outlook 2016 click Tools and Accounts. Tools is on the top of the Outlook screen.
- Click Exchange or Office 365
- Enter a valid email address for your account in the E-mail address box. In the Method dropdown, be sure User Name and Password is selected. In User name:, enter your NetID@duke.edu. In the Password field, enter your NetID password. Check the box for configure automatically. Click Add Account when complete.
- Verify your NetID@prodduke.mail.onmicrosoft.com is listed. Check the Always use my response to this server box. Click Allow.
- Your account will configure. You will see a green light when it is set and your email will populate in the client. Depending on the size of your email box, it may take longer then a new account.
If you need further assistance, contact your local IT support group/person.
You can also contact your appropriate Service Desk:
University Users: OIT Service Desk - 919 684 2200
Duke Medicine Users: DHTS Service Desk - 919 684 2243
Article Number: KB0018074