Adding Money to Your DukeCard Flex Account with eAccounts
Students, Faculty, and Staff may add money to their Flex account in several ways:
- eAccounts Mobile App: Apple Pay is accepted but not Android pay apps such as Google Pay. Credit and debit cards are accepted for both Apple and Android devices but your card must be added through the eAccounts Portal before using.
- eAccounts Portal: credit or debit cards are accepted.
- Bursar Account: students can deposit Flex funds by charging their Bursar account.
- Employee Payroll Deduction: Using the Duke@Work My Pay tab, employees can deduct funds from their pay and have those funds added to their Flex account.
- DukeCard Office: Deposits can be made at either DukeCard Office or at a self-service location. Cash, check and debit cards are accepted in the office.
Note: there is a $25 minimum and $250 maximum for Flex Account deposits made through eAccounts.
Article Number: KB0029833