OIT Training provides technology training opportunities to support the academic needs of Duke students, staff and faculty.
Looking for a complement to instructor-led training or cost effective just-in-time learning opportunities? Try learning online.
Look for instructor-led training opportunities throughout the academic year. All seminars are free of charge and open to Duke students, faculty and staff. You must use your Duke NetID to register.
- Free general technology training seminars (including Sites@Duke, iMovie and more: Visit the OIT Training online registration system.
- Research Computing Specific topics: Visit the Research Computing registration site.
- Group trainings (groups of 5 or more) are handled through our OnDemand Training Request Form.
Download handouts for various seminar topics.
Looking for dedicated help getting started or completing a multimedia (audio/video), graphics or web design project you are working on? Check out our TechTutors program.
The Learn IT @ Lunch series is designed to be an opportunity for you to learn about technology directly from Duke IT Staff. Each session will includes a presentation followed by a Q & A session in a relaxed lunch environment. All Duke students, staff and faculty are welcome to participate.
- No preregistration is required. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Feel free to bring a brown bag lunch.
- Additional information and a schedule is on our Learn IT @ Lunch page.
Duke IT staff interested in obtaining training from outside vendors should consider these discounts and options including discounted pricing on Global Knowledge courses.
Technical Education & Outreach Coordinator: Christine L. Vucinich