Teaching and Learning
Tools to help you teach and for students learn
Learn all about the technology solutions that can help you teach in the 21st century. Tools include:
- Academic Media Services - Supporting the effective use of technology in learning, instruction, collaboration, and co-curricular student life.
- Learning Management Systems - to manage course content, event registration and surveys.
- Lecture capture - Record a lecture that may be posted for later viewing or used to conduct a "flipped" class.
- Course websites - Providing information and interactive sites for coursework.
- Audio/Video Consultation - In-person, online and one-on-one technology training and consulatation.
- Duke Digital Initiative - New technology discovery such as virtual reality, 3D printing, app development and more.