Take steps to protect yourself from IT security threats.
From secure wifi to protected networks, you can keep your work and data safe from criminals using Duke IT security tools.
If you receive suspcious or questionable emails you suspect contain malware, viruses or phishing, please forward to email@example.com.
Popular IT Security Services and Applications:
- Multi-Factor Authentication - Providing an additional layer of security when logging in or performing transactions.
- Data Loss Protection - You can protect against data loss through software that scans, secures and tracks sensitive data.
- Password management - A place to store all of your passwords in a password vault, create new ones when you need them and help you make your passwords longer and stronger.
- Anti-virus software - Duke intalls anti-virus software on all Duke-owned devices. ITSO also recommends free anti-virus software for personal computers via Duke's software site.
- Phishing and virus attack alerts
- IT security training and outreach