Printers and Labs
Get work done at Duke with printing and labs all over campus.
Duke has more than has more than 150 ePrint printers accessible by email, mobile and web and 17 physical computer labs across campus equipped with the most popular software packages. OIT invests in specialty labs like the Co-Lab with 55 3D printers and fabrication tools, and the Multimedia Project Studio (MPS) ready to craft your next big project.
Printing and Lab options include:
- ePrint - The ePrint system enables students to print from computers and devices to print stations throughout campus, check the status of printers, and locate a nearby printer.
- Co-Lab Studio - Serving as the creative maker space on campus.
- Multimedia Project Studio (MPS) - Featuring high-end, integrated hardware and software that encourages imaginative creation and editing of graphics, web pages, audio and video.
- 3D Printing - Open access 3D printing on campus in 3 locations: TEC in west, Lilly on east, and the Co-Lab studio in the Ruby.
- Public Computing Labs - Students, faculty and staff have access to virtual and physical computing labs.