Accounts and Email
Login with your NetID. Chat with a colleague. Manage your calendar.
Get access to the tools you need to work, study or teach. It's all protected with your Duke NetID and password. With your unique email and Duke Directory listing, you'll gain access to all Duke has to offer.
- NetID account - It's the electronic key to a variety of computing systems and services at Duke.
- Email & Calendar - Duke offers Office 365 accounts to faculty, staff and students. This includes email, calendaring and OneDrive.
- Instant Messaging - Duke offers instant messaging using Cisco Jabber.
- Directory Services - Members of the Duke community can change their personal and departmental listings and look up other Duke people.
- OneLink - Duke OneLink is a service that allows alumni and friends to sign in to select Duke online systems.