Zoom’s Panopto integration to replace Zoom’s Warpwire integration, May 1, 2023
Zoom’s Warpwire integration which will no longer be available at Duke starting May 1, 2023.
Warpwire, which allows you to securely stream video and audio recordings, is still available.
You may be interested in Zoom’s integration with Panopto, a platform for capturing and sharing video, available at no cost to the Duke community. It offers the following benefits:
- A feature-rich media player
- Automatic import/save of Zoom recordings, including chats
- Schedule recordings in more than 150 classrooms and conference rooms
- Deep search capabilities based on speech recognition, and other recording metadata
- Easy link sharing features, including an option for a text transcript
To learn more about Panopto in comparison to Warpwire, visit https://oit.duke.edu/help/articles/kb0033182.
For information on how to set up and begin using the Panopto Zoom integration, visit https://oit.duke.edu/help/articles/kb0034493. You can also view a training on how to manage your Zoom recordings in Panopto here: How to Manage Zoom Recordings.
If you have questions or concerns, contact the OIT Service Desk - oit.duke.edu/help, or email email@example.com. Duke Health employees should visit the IT Portal - duke.service-now.com/sp - or contact DHTS at (919) 684-2243.