Sony Electronics Demo Days, Dec. 6-8
Sony will bring some of the industry’s leading technology to Duke for members of the Duke community to view, touch and explore at the Bryan Center Studios for a limited time, Dec. 6-8.
This event is open to all faculty and staff at Duke University, Duke Health and members of the Durham community. The event may especially be of interest to those who use medical imaging, video wall displays and/or video recording.
- Crystal C-Series LED Video Wall -- Micro LED display and video wall that uses cutting-edge picture-processing technologies to allow you to create extraordinary, large-scale, “ultra-real” visual experiences with clarity, contrast, and color. Learn more.
- Sony FX9 video camera – A full-frame 6K sensor camera with Fast Hybrid AF, Dual Base ISO, and S-Cinetone™ color science, produces cinematic picture quality. Learn more.
- PTZ and Remote Cameras – Built for any space, these cameras and accessories use advanced technologies for remote lectures, meetings and presentations and can integrate easily into most standard systems with simple installation. Learn more.
- NUCLeUS - A scalable digital imaging platform for hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers, it streamlines the management and distribution of video content – plus still images and patient data. Learn more.
Demonstrations will be held in the Bryan Center Studios, Studio 1 on Dec. 6 and 7.
- 10-11 a.m - Broadcast & PTZ cameras
- 1-2 p.m - NUCLuEUS medical digital imaging platform
- 4-5 p.m. – Crystal CLED video wall demo
Those interested in scheduling some 1:1 time with any of the equipment can fill out this form to reserve time Dec. 6-8 in Studio 1 at the Bryan Center Studios, or contact Scott Frey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event, sponsored by the Duke Digital Media Community, will be held at the Bryan Center Studios, in the lower level of the Bryan Center. (Click here for directions).