Using the Duke phone system
- Using your phone: user guides for the most common phone models used at Duke
- Long distance, calling cards, international calling codes, 900-number access
- Voice mail systems on campus and user guides for each system
Managing phones for your department or organization
- Department billing for telephone charges:
- For ongoing phone service, organizations are billed by allocation through the Budget Office. Questions about these charges should be directed to the Finance Office.
- For all other charges, organizations are billed through our financial system, SAP. Questions about these charges should be directed to the OIT Service Desk.
- Initiating or changing service
- VoIP phone upgrades
- Automatic call distribution (to spread calls evenly among customer service representatives)
- When an employee leaves, contact the OIT Service Desk to have the phone number disconnected (or reassigned) and to terminate other services. See What to Do When an Employee Leaves for additional information.
- Call Recording Services to access system please use this link www.callrec.oit.duke.edu, to request services please enter a service now ticket.