Web & Collaboration
The Office of Information Technology provides infrastructure and support for many of the Internet-based services that are used throughout the campus.
Many services are offered to help with self-publishing
- Several options are available for hosting pages and files on the web, such as Sites@Duke, virtual machine hosting, and WebFiles
- DukeWiki, Concourse, Sakai, and MS Sharepoint are available to the Duke community for web collaboration
- Online widgets designed by OIT for web publishing are also available here
- OIT offers survey software through Qualtrics
- DukeMobile is also available as a resource on smart phones
- Online web conferencing and collaboration tools are available through WebEx Enterprise
If you are interested in receiving web support in building your web site:
Duke Web Services supports individual clients, internal web infrastructure projects and services, and the overall institutional web effort. They offer services in web strategy, project management, information architecture, and more.