Phones & Conferencing
Duke upgrades campus cellular network: Duke is working with Verizon, AT&T and Sprint on a new distributed antennae system (DAS) that broadcasts cellular signals more directly to campus buildings and will cover a much larger area. For more information regarding buildings that have been completed or are in progress, or to find out when a specific building is scheduled to be upgraded, please visit the DAS upgrade site.
OIT provides the following services to the Duke community. For phone listings, see the online Duke directories.
Phones & Web Conferencing
- Web conferencing through WebEx Enterprise
- Video conferencing with Cisco TelePresence and Cisco Jabber Video
- Facilities designed for video conferencing
- Audio conferencing with VOIP phones
- Pagers for participants in the Physician's Assistant program
- Business unit account management for Duke-paid cellular phones
- Employee discounts for personal use
For wired phones or data connections, submit the Wired Phone and Data Infrastructure online request.
Visit the Requests page for more information about how to request telecommunications services.