lynda Online Training
lynda.com is a leading education provider whose online training library includes more than 4,089 video courses with new titles added every week.
Duke students, faculty and staff can access of the entire lynda.com online training library anytime, anywhere - 24/7 and 365 days a year on their computer or via their mobile device through the lyndaCampus, a university-wide site license. Read what our users are saying about their lynda.com experience.
- Overview of lyndaCampus
- Available Topics
- Getting Started - Connecting Online
- Connecting via a Mobile Device
- Duke User Case Studies
- Tips for Online Training Success
- Contact Us
Overview of lyndaCampus
For an overview of lyndaCampus, watch: http://www.lynda.com/home/VideoPlayer.aspx?lpk4=150&controls=no
Benefits of lyndaCampus include:
- Managing information in your personal profile
- Keeping track of your course history & recent activity
- Bookmarking (favorite course, tutorials or specific part in a movie)
- Completion Certificates
- Mobile Access
- Unlimited amount of concurrent Duke users
Topics include: Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite, video editing, Business, documentaries computer programming, web design, database design and more.
A complete listing of topics is available on lynda.com's website at http://www.lynda.com. If you would like to be notified via e-mail when new topics are released, you may subscribe to the lynda.com online newsletter. Don’t see something you need or would like to see in the future? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we can pass along this request to our lynda.com representative.
Getting Started - Connecting OnlineBack to the top
Connecting via a Mobile Device
Visit our Connecting via a Mobile Device page for more information.
Duke User Case Studies
- Have ideas or suggestions for new lynda.com tutorials? Send them to email@example.com and we’ll forward them to our lynda.com representative for consideration.
- Tell us your online training story! Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org & you might be selected to be featured on this website or in a university-wide publication like DukeToday.