OIT Training provides technology training opportunities to support the academic needs of Duke students, staff and faculty.
Stay connected. Visit our WordPress site http://sites.duke.edu/training/ to stay up to date with IT Training events!
Looking for a complement to instructor-led training or cost effective just-in-time learning opportunities? Try learning online.
Look for free traiing opportunities throughout the year. Topics include: research computing, IT security, 3D printing, Sites@Duke (WordPress), technology while traveling and more. All seminars are open to Duke students, faculty and staff.
- View and register for upcoming fee technology training seminars via the online registration system. (You must have a Duke NetID to register and particiapte.)
- View and register for Research Computing Specific topics. (You must have a Duke NetID to register and participate.)
- Read our free technology training seminar policies page for participant guidelines, cancellation and wait-list information.
- Location and Parking Information is also available.
- Group trainings are handled through our OnDemand Training Request Form.
- Many of our free technology seminar handouts (for current and retired seminars) are available online in PDF format.
The Learn IT @ Lunch series is designed to be an opportunity for you to learn about technology directly from Duke IT Staff. Each session will includes a presentation followed by a Q & A session in a relaxed lunch environment. All Duke students, staff and faculty are welcome to participate.
- No preregistration is required. Seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Feel free to bring a brown bag lunch.
- Additional information and a schedule is on our Learn IT @ Lunch page.
Duke IT staff interested in obtaining training from outside vendors should consider these discounts and options including discounted pricing on Global Knowledge courses.
Technical Education & Outreach Coordinator: Christine L. Vucinich