OIT Software Licensing FAQ
The purpose of this page is to provide helpful information about some of the software distributed through OIT Software Licensing. It is not meant to be all-inclusive, but rather it is meant to answer frequently asked questions and present regularly distributed information in an organized fashion. If there is a topic or item for which you would like for us to consider making an FAQ-style page, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Software Information
- Support & Patches - Information on how to get vendor support (where available), web support, and software updates for site licensed products.
- Payment & Pickup FAQ - Information on paying for and picking up software purchased through OIT.
- Working with ISO files - Some software distributed through OIT is distributed in .ISO format. Find out more about working with this type of file.
- MATLAB Information - Information on the Duke MATLAB license along with installation and download instructions.
- OIT Labs License Server - OIT Labs has a license server that Duke lab administrators may use to activate numerous copies of MATLAB or Mathematica with ease.
- SAS Information - Information on SAS licensing at Duke along with download and installation instructions.